No more headaches: try our hotel booking service
Over the past few years we have been developing a lot in HOTAC and we have been arranging hotel worldwide for crew from business jets to commercial airlines. We can arrange 4 star and 5 star hotels both near the airport and in the city center catering to customer’s need no matter if it’s for your regular flights or ad-hoc charters.
Working with Aurora in hotels brings you the following benefits:
- Various options
- More competitive price with flexible cancelation policy
- Check-in in advance service arrangement
- Credit payment, no cash or credit card will be asked from your crew
- Constant follow-up to ensure smooth check-in and check-out
- We work 24 hours and 365 days.
Crew transport, laundry, late breakfast, catering, etc. can be arranged according to your needs.
Meanwhile, you will find the advantage of signing worldwide hotel service with us especially in where you have high demand of room requirement,
- The more rooms you book, the less you pay. We believe you can save huge cost by working with Aurora, more importantly, more customized services will be provided.
- Time saving, no more phone calls or internet searching, no language barrier, hassle free.
We have a special department to provide hotel, transportation and security services for commercial airlines, cargo airlines and private jet operators’ crew. We take good care of your crew and their special requirements.
- The transportation will be in the right place at the right time
- Highly rated car rental operators
All types of vehicles, including mini buses, coaches, cars and VIP limousines
- Security advice
Airline Cabin Crew Training
Your crew is the image and one of the most important part of your flight. Being a cabin crew for an airline is an exciting and challenging experience. The job requires a high degree of responsibility and specialization to ensure the safety and comfort of passengers in line with industry regulations.
Aurora Aviation provide tailor made training through our certified and experienced trainers.
- Training at the airline premises with up to 25 candidates
- Cabin Crew refresher courses with up to 15 candidates
- IATA cabin crew certificate post training.
Call +971 4 447 9600/ +971 4 447 9644 or email firstname.lastname@example.org to find out more.