Aurora Jet Fuel was established in 2011. Jet fuel services coverage increased from only 25 airports in 2011, to 1500 airports by 2016.
Our target is to achieve 2300 airports by 2017. Fueling services cover more than 200 commercial airlines, cargo airlines and private jet operators. We update the global price every week. We are an IATA Strategic Partner member.
Aurora Jet Fuel accounts offer global jet fuel prices for:
- Commercial airlines
- Cargo airlines
- Private jet operators
- Specialized knowledge of remote, challenging airports i.e. in Africa and Asia
- Fuel arrangement at short notice, especially for ambulance and diversion flights
- Real-time follow-up system, ensuring smooth refueling
- Up to date NOTAM of fuel shortages/fuel availability
- 24/7 operations team, assisting in fuel supply/inquiries globally
- Familiarity with different procedures, including annual fuel tenders - Aurora Jet Fuel will be delighted to participate in the tendering process
- Accurate and competitive fuel quotes, including all applicable taxes - without any hidden charges
- Insurance cover regarding Aviation Refueling and products liability of US$1.2 billion
- VAT waivers organized on your behalf
- Our final invoices are sent with the fuel tickets, providing you with total transparency
- Flexible payment terms
- Choice of either IATA Fuel Supply Model Agreement, or operator’s own contract
- Choose the easiest way to arrange jet fuel for your aircraft; you can have one year open fuel release in any location worldwide, subject to extension
- No need to send separate requests for each flight
We operate 24/7. To find out more email firstname.lastname@example.org or call +971 4 447 9600.